I consider that one of the most important days in which we dedicate all of our time and effort to make it a perfect day is our wedding day. From the invitation letter till the outfit that will be used that day, are considered part of the most important thighs to highlight.
One of the reasons why this day is so important for us, is because everyone will be looking at you and the dress you wear that special day as well.
As I know how important it is for you to look splendid and that no one forgets how beautiful you looked on your wedding night, I designed this campaign including some new garments for you to get that opportunity that also will cause it to be unforgettable for everyone.
BEFORE THE DRESS
I want to share with you some tips that will help you with the garment before putting on your dress, so you don't have to worry about it looks visible or something, it will seem like you’re just wedding your bridal dress.
I will never stop telling you that doing an exercise routine, eating healthy and necessary, and drinking water is the best routine we can give to our body. However, wearing a wedding dress requires a little more effort if we plan that no one forgets how beautiful we will be that day.
Therefore, this new collection of fajas is dedicated to that special day when you will be the protagonist. No one will notice that you are wearing one of our fajas. What everyone will notice is the beautiful silhouette you will show highlighting how beautiful you are.
However, due to the complexity of putting a faja. I am going to give you some tips, remember that it's just another accessory to the dress and no one will notice it.
The most important thing to consider about the faja you want to wear is that you already know which dress you want to wear.
Keep in mind that there are certain dresses that, no matter how beautiful they look and how much you want to wear them, you cannot always match them with your garment. Also, a very important detail to taking into account when you wear any dress is that not make it too visible. The idea is to make it look like you're not wearing anything underneath.
Nowadays it's completely normal to wear a faja with the wedding dress; in fact, some dresses require shapers to fit as expected, so it has become so common to wear them even though for these occasions.
THE FAJA AND THE IDEAL WEDDING DRESS
After several attempts and seeing what are the most important qualities when wearing a faja with a wedding dress, I decided to design this new collection for these types of events. The aspects to consider are diverse, but the faja can continue to be used after your wedding night if you want to look just as beautiful with other dresses, and believe me, it will also help for another occasion.
These were the aspects I considered making it work this way with any dress:
1. The faja should not be visible, even though perceptible from the people close around. The seams and accessories of the faja should not interfere.
2. The color of the faja should be as similar as possible to the color and style of the dress you will wear.
3. As our garments are customized, you should consider choosing the dress that adjusts to your garment the most. Remember that the fajas make compression to highlight the silhouette of your body, so if you know what you are looking for when using the faja, you should take into account this part to avoid choosing what you don't want to wear.
4. If you want to use some skincare products where the faja will be placed, use osmotic paper that way it won't cause any alteration in the faja or even worse, to your wedding dress.
5. Wear a dress according to your body type, so you can feel comfortable and secure the time you want to wear it with your faja.
Of course, there are other things to consider for your wedding day; however, for those who do not want to look too hard and already know the quality of the product we offer also how they work, you can ask or see everything related to this great collection. Remember that You can always order a faja that will make you look unforgettable on your wedding day.